Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I am in a better mood this morning. Good news all around today. I feel better, my head is clear and my body feels refreshed. I am excited for the upcoming events in regards to my book and I cannot wait until Ruby's Fire is published. I have had a lot of time to edit and correct and switch things up so I am getting siked!!!
At any rate, I want to thank everyone in my life who has helped me through my trials and tribulations, all of the mood swings, the stress and all of my happy and fun times. I am fortunate to have you all in my life. Liz and Spanky, Renae and Linda, Hoss and Lou, Jackie and Ali, I love all of you so much and you all have a special place in my heart. You all are true friends. For Ziggy and Brian, words cannot express just how much I love you with all of my being. You have been a tremendous part of my life, my growth and my love. Brian I will never stop loving you, no matter what happens. No one on this planet will ever have my heart the way that you do and I know you feel the same. Ziggy, if it was not for your friendship and your honesty and of course your love and respect for me, I don't know where I would be right now. I feel like I am writing a speech for an Emmy or something but I need you guys to know how much you mean to me and I love you. For Tony, I would like to say thank you for being a part of my life 15 years ago and then again today. I know things are a little shaky but you will always have a friend in me. I love ya!
Katie

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home