Thursday, May 13, 2004

Why won't you look at me anymore Wacka?

I got this jones forming in my bones, From a man
Who indeed took over my soul, Understand
I couldn't breathe if he ever said he would leave
Get on my knees, until they're bloody red, Baby please
See I don't know if you get it yet, Just don't know
He's like the lighter to my cigarette, Watch me smoke
I never knew another human life, Didn't know
Who had the power to take over mine, so baby

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Love it when I heard your name, you've got me saying...
(Baby, I love you)

See I can never feel alone with you in my life
I'll give up everything I own for you, won't think twice
Almost a shame how I'm mesmerised, such a shame
I lose my thought looking in your eyes, I go blind
Because your kisses make my lips quiver, and that's real
And when you touch me my whole body shivers, I can feel
Now I can see how another life
Could the power to take over mine, because you're my
Baby
Love it when I heard your name,you've got me saying...
(Baby, I love you)

You are my baby

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home