Monday, August 23, 2004

DAMN I LOOK GOOD

So it has been almost 6 months since my wreck and It feels like yesterday.
So many things have happened lately and I am so very grateful. Thanks to Brian, I have a new car. Thanks to Ed, I have been putting alot of time into recording my demo...free of charge. Thanks to Dennis I am moving into a nicer, bigger and just more convenient home on Sept. 1. Thanks to Spanky, and Liz and Scott. . . for being such great friends. I have had a trying and tumultuous few months and finally I am beginning to feel as if things were normal.
Ahhhhh Tom, Jay, Hoss, Willie, Spanky, Wacka, Sully,and especially Brian . . . My men. What would I do without you? My life would be so very, very boring.

I thank the Moon and the Stars for my good fortunes lately.

I wish that I could have made ammends with Tony and worked things out between us. . . Maybe this time just was not the right time either. I hope someday I can be ready to commit to him or to someone just like him.

The only thing that I pray to the moon for is the ability to commit and focus on one human being. The ability to not become so bored. The ability to not have to worry about when someone says they love me. . . . The ability to never push them away.
Someday it will happen.... But until then, I hope that I will always be blessed with the men that I care deeply for and the ones who know what it means when I say it.

Someday I will marry one of you. I promise.

Time for me to go hit the mic. My throat has rested all weekend .... YOGA, Recording and then to bed!!!
I will fill you in on my weekend when I get home later tonight.

Ciao'

Love,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home