Monday, September 29, 2003

BITCH

I hate the world today. You're so good to me, I know but I can't change. Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe, I'm an angel underneath, innocent and sweet. Yesterday I cried. You must have been relieved to see the softer side. I can understand how you'd be so confused. I don't envy you. I'm a little bit of everything...all rolled into one. I'm a bitch. I'm a lover. I'm a child. I'm a mother. I'm a sinner. I'm a Saint. I do not not feel ashamed. I'm your Hell. I'm your dream. I am nothing in between and you know you would'nt want it any other way. So take me as I am. This may mean you have to be a stronger man. Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes, Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing. Just when you think you've got me figured out the season's already changing. I think it's cool you do what you do and don't try to save me. I'm a bitch, I'm a TEASE. I'm a GODDESS on my knees. When you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel undercover. I've been numb, I'm revived. Can't say I'm not alive. You know I wouldn't want it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home