Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Today was a Good Day

So I woke up a bit tired due to the fact that I had to listen to a good friend of min Kyle's drama last night. He is having a hard time and I figured what would help me feel better more than someone else just as miserable as me? haha Nah. I am not miserable anymore actually. Although I woke up a little tiny bit tired, I felt like a new person. I woke up. Put Hannah on the bus and was seriously debating on whethyer I should go back to sleep or if I should get my day going. I put on my sweats suit and drove my fat ass to the gym. I went and did a few laps in the pool, did the sauna thing. Then decided to do some spinning. It has been a while since I did the whole spinniung thing and how fast I forgot how much I suck at it. hahaha I kind of snuck out of the room without anyone noting. I went and did some more cardio and then sat in the jacuzzi in the locker room and then realized I should've sat in the jacuzzi the entire time instead of trying too hard. hahah Anyway. I felt incredible. Threw my sweats back on and drove the scenic route home. I found my dream house on the way and now I want to go buy it. It had atleast 3-4 acres of land. It was in Hanover and it had a huge stable with 2 horses and I just imagined how happy Hanny would be living there. It was a huge oversized Ranch and I could see the inside of the Great Room. It was perfect. Any way.. yeah! you said it DREAM ON! hahah SOMEDAY. Now that I am completely done with Brian, I feel like a free bird. ha ha. I just want to go crazy ya know? Well I just got back from Newbury Street with Lisa and I spent a small fortune...like I have any right doing that. I got my D&G boots I have drooled for for weeks now and some brown leather pants and a fuzzy sweater. I picked up a jacket for Hanny and then we had lunch at out favorite cafe. I have to run to the corner to get Hanny so I will talk to everyone later. I am in better spirits today. Woo Hoo!
Love,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home