Saturday, January 31, 2004

Haaaaaa To Back in the day Dave...2000 ~thanks for the email

You're love isn't enough
You're just a party boy
Babe

From the moment I walked into your life
I knew right then it was a serious
thing for you

I got a kick out of your party friends
After a while I found a holiday, overdue
Grew completely away from you
Your love just wasn't enough

You're just a party boy
there's no time for sleeping because you're misbehaving
You're just a party boy
Wake up soon and open your eyes
the time has come to see the light

It took me long enough to realize
That all you give me is a really big broken heart
And I remember how it used to be
There was a time when we could never be
torn apart and now I wish that we could make a start
You know I gave you all my love

This world of yours turning upside down
Going up and down like a merry-go-round
A rumor is going on right across the town
Why can't you see it?

I gave you love like you never knew
And you're giving me nothing but an attitude
And now I'm gonna give a bit of solitude
I'll miss you baby
Misbehaving - now I'll miss ya

You're just a party party party boy
I've got to say to you so you listen
Good Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home