Monday, March 29, 2004

I am Back Now

So I am home and I feel so spectacular. Hannah had ice skating tonight and watching her seems like I am watching an angel on ice skates. she glides like she is on air and twirls like a ceramic ballerina music box. She is incredibly graceful. She is beautiful. I am just so glad to be home. So glad to be back. So glad to be alive.
So Saturday was my first real "dinner" in a while. Brian picked me up with Hannah and he brought me straight to The Texas Roadhouse. I was a little tired and aggravated but it was sooo good. I went home to bed right after that but it was a good treat. I won't be going out dancing or drinking alcohol for a while, so I have decided to write some poetry and possibly finish Hannah's scrap book. I am itching to do somehting crazy but I guess I can wait.
Friday night I am cooking for my best friends Liz and Spanky. I am going to invite Hoss over to join us also because we have resolved our issues and are trying to work our issues out. He means alot to me and this is important.
See, the thing is, I have had so much time to actually analyze and pick through my entire life. I somewhat was "saved" a few weeks ago. I have decided to live my life by the minute, cherishing every second with the idea that tomorrow may never come. I am spending every waking minute with my heaven sent daughter and my very loyal friends and of course my family. I will no longer EVER take anyone or anything for granted. I will not tell a lie, I will not be hateful and I will and already have forgive anyone or anything that has negatively affected my life. I will also apoligize to anyone whom I may have hurt unintentionally or intentionally. I am going to quit smoking. I am going to thank the stars every night for the gift I have been given and for all of my treasures. I have the most incredible support system in the universe and I am so thankful and so grateful.
I love everyone of you to pieces.
I want all of my dreams to come true and I want to be here when all of Hannah's come true.
I will make it all happen.
I have the power, the will and I know the way.
I just need the energy.

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home