Wednesday, April 28, 2004

To my baby, baby, baby I miss our "We" hours

This was unexpected
The sweetest thing I've ever known
Was like a kiss on my collar bone
The soft caress of happiness
The way you walk
Your style of dress
I wish I didn't get so weak
Oh baby just to hear you speak
It makes me argue just to see
How much you're in love with me
See like a queen upon her throne
It was the sweetest thing I've known
I got mad when you walked away
When I told you to leave, I meant for you to stay
Warm as the sun dipped in black
Fingertips on the small of my back
More valuable than all I own
Like your precious, precious eyes and tone
You are the sweetest thing I know
I'm trying to explain
I can't explain it
But baby it's in vain
Speaking to you on my phone
Your touch it makes me think I'm not grown
Sweet Prince of my sunshine
Your kiss tastes like my sweet wine
Intoxicating, so intoxicating
How sad, that all things come to an end
But then again, I'm not alone
You are the sweetest thing I have ever known


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home