Saturday, November 01, 2003

STARS... My favorite things

When all the stars were falling
I reached up like you said
All the stars were falling
One hit me in the head
And I fell down
When all the stars were falling
They fell from above
And I thought of hate... and then I thought of hate
And then I thought of love
I fell down
And I learned how to dance by the Vincent Van Goh's
And the knights are all wrapped in a white sheet
And now no one even says hello
Because I couldnt stand on my own two feet
And I fell down
Now the peace you will find in you're own little night
Lights of the city are the stars on the ground
I may not be a quelude in the middle of a speed zone
But I could be restful, I could be someone's home
But I fell down
Now all the stars are falling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home