Tuesday, December 30, 2003

All and all I guess that there's so many things that we don't say and it's what makes us sad. I think sometimes that makes us close but I don't mind. In the alleys and the bonefields past the piles of tires and the smell of hot tar. You threw your papers in the rain under your hat. You had a world. A world where there is no father, there is no mother there is no sister and there is no brother. Running to no one but running for cover.
In the valleys and the twilight under the new moon, I write in my book and I walk the streets
where no one lives. Not even you but you don't mind. And all, and all I guess that there's so many things that we don't say and today you think that i don't even like
you. But don't you know YOU ARE MY WORLD,YOU ARE MY WORLD. Running to no one, left to each other. Running to lovers, running to strangers, running to cover, running to no one,left to each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home