Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Ed's MIMICK

I feel like what I am about to blog is plagiarism to my friend Ed whom also has a blogger. haha Anyway
I just need some serious alone time. I don't want to see family, friends or lovers. I want no part of anyone. I am trying desperately to cleanse my system from this flu and this mono...Yeah you heard me. . . . . I was recently diagnosed with Mono. The dreaded "Kissing" Disease. Umm yeahhhhhh So I am absolutely exhausted, nauseas, feverish, dizzy, tired, sick, tired and oh did I mention I was exhausted? So needless to say I want NO ONE around me.
I need time alone to define what I need in my life, what I need in my circle and what exactly that my Karma is hungering for. So at any rate, please do not take any offense to the fact that I am not calling people back or ignoring emails or whatever.... Do not take it personal. I just need some time to unwind, and get my shit together. Seriously. Stop calling and asking what is wrong with me.. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Please stop telling me that you are sorry.... No one did anything wrong. I just need my space and I need time to be ALONE!
I am not trying to be a bitch or a you know what.......So please just bare with me!
Talk to you soon!
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home