Friday, February 20, 2004

FREECHILD

There is not one single song on this planet that moves me as this one. I still to this day get excited when I hear it randomly played somewhere. I had the CD some time ago but I misplaced it sadly. I shiver when I hear it. It was sung to me a long time ago when I was in Laconia. This Random guy grabbed me out of the audience of biker babes and sat me on the stage. He handed me a Daisy and sang the entire song to me. He was an older and much wiser man(little did I know then) and he said to me as he hugged me and helped me to the ground "Stay away from those people, you have this aura of light that shines around you and you are better than that". And of course I just took the bottle of Tequila I was nursing and threw it down my neck and walked away with a shoulder shrug. I am definitely an idiot sometimes. The song is called Free child. Oh and the guy who sang it to me was the lead singer of Must. YEAAAHH Sometimes I even wonder if I am blonde ok??? Give me a break.


Embellish mine wayward soul
Blast it with your vicious beauty
I know I’ve been perverted like a man
Who has not shagged in years

Mama loves me yes she does
But she’s a thief
She done her best she didn’t know
They got her too
Now I know you’re coming home to me
Freechild baby be
Lucid and in harmony
A wildflower pretty

And speaking in tongues she casts her spell
Tequila still wet on her lips
I’m quantum flung into a place
I’ve always needed to be

An angel of the darkest night
Has sung to me
And though my heart is breaking
My wounds cease to bleed

Yeah we ride the golden skyway
Now spread those wings
Into the heart of a mad and impassioned sun run

Through all the days and all the years
Right there you’ll be
In shining braided glory you were made
made for me

I know you’re coming home to me



www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home