Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I am still cracking up at my drunken blog from last night. Jesus Christopher, I am unbelievable. WACKA,,,, ha ha ha I haven't spoken that name in a long time. It feels good too because he is such an awesome man.
At any rate I am a drunk and I need to stop. . . . . DRINKING. My emotions get the best of me and most of the time it is false emotions. Do you know what I mean? And WHO THE HELL WAS BANGING ON MY DOOR LAST NIGHT AT 3?????? Whatever . . . I was so drunk and tired last night that at 4:30 am I finally fell asleep on my living room floor while I was attempting to watch Freddy VS Jason for the sseventh time. Am I alright you might be asking? I am going to go with NO.
So it is yucky out today. Slippery, Snowy and cold and does everyone want to know what Katie Bear is wearing??? YEAHHHH I have on my Old Navy Cargo Hearts Capri's on with my brown Prada Tank top and my Tommy black zip up and my Jimmy Choo flip flops. (The only pair of shoes from Jimmy Choo I can afford) ha ha. YEAAH SMOKING BABY... Simply stunning today. I didnt look out the window before spinning through my closet. Not to mention the beer bloat and rocking headache I have. And who the hell invited Ruby's Fire Dick head for life back here? Don't let me find out who you are because I will hunt you down and personally scratch your eyeballs out with my fingernails. I hate him, despise him, he sickens me and he is a major DRUG ADDICT. Once a drug addict always one in my eyes. He is a thief, a liar and just an ass hole. STAY AWAY BITCH... hissssssss Go bend over in jail for me will ya? That's where you belong and that's where you will end up soon anyway you big freak loser!!!!


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home