Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Phase 1 -One of my client's input (JUST AN OPINION)

Man that was depressing! ......(just Kidding) you think having the same booty call for 2 years is sad, try almost six! You want insight on what type of person you are........here it goes ( from what you have told me now) Your Jerry Seinfeld. You always have a way of finding fault with a relationship, that will either cease its progression or end it all together. So what do you do............glad you asked! Nothing! men are dickless.......most are too stupid to be able to tell the first thing about their current dating situation. The bottom line is that your afraid........honestly............fear is probably the most motivating emotion people experience whether positive or negative. Put your balls out on the plate (figuratively speaking) and you experience things from another whole side. But I am also going to clue you in on a another well kept secret....shhhhhhh don't tell anyone..... you can't make relationships work........sorry but it's not a job!.......parenting is a job! Its either there or it is'nt. Its kinda like saying that some day with alot of practice you'll be a good brain surgeon........how's that for perspective........after a few mishaps you might get it right.....ya okay. and what do ya mean your not a hooker!.........i was saving up for some festivities! Do you honestly think that I am expecting you to have sex with me? (not that there's anything wrong with that). Remember, i've driven the beaten path. My I.Q. is above 27 and just because I'm horney does'nt mean that reality goes out the window. Not that I would mind being your stunt dick!
My weekend was uneventfull and where are my freakin pictures from the weekend. Instead of roses I thought I give you a check instead!
Remember one thing, You are a good, honest and decent woman. Don't let anyone tell you different. Oh! And yes you are normal for having these feelings. Relationships are tough!!
Talk to ya soon or see ya this week at some point
C-YA P C

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home