Monday, February 16, 2004

Fuck Love...everyone knows what we all really want

Ruby Wannabee,
He is a dog and Believe me I know.
He did the same shit to me . . . . . This is why we are such good friends.
He was playing me but I was most certainly playing right back. It was quite humorous actually for the both of us!
purrrrrrr....... It is all about the way you handle a situation.
I felt you handled it well.
Poor Andy...... Doesn't have a clue and it isn't his fault.
He is a wonderful man, wonderful friend, great listener and a fantastic lover.
Just keep things simple. Don't complicate it with the "C,L or R" words.
CHRIST..... Why can't we just keep it short, sweet and to the point people? We are all adults here.
Why must it always be difficult and all about love?
Fuck love. I am still disgustingly frightened of it.

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home