Friday, February 13, 2004

I AM NOT A MANEATER... OH MY GODDDD. This email actually made me laugh. Listen Coo Coo, You know me enough to really know that it is so not true. Are you kidding me right now?
I have to be in court at 3:30 and I am stressing. Oh and tonight I get to go and have my bridesmaid dress fitted again. I lost almost 8 pounds so I am curious to see what my measurements are. Thank Goodness we have 3 more alterations. Anyway, I have my dress alterations tonight, tomorrow I have to go help with the flower pickings and then Tony and I are going to dinner and then meeting people for some drinky drinks..... Can't wait to just relax and I seriously cannot wait for this friend of mine to get married. This is far more work than I bargained for.
I am not the working kind of girl.

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home