Monday, February 16, 2004

My weekend was awesome. Friday night was awesome! Hung out with the wedding party and then continued the night with Liz, Coco, Katie, Rachel, Theresa, Andy and dink Chucky blew me off the bastard. He fell asleep. Anyway, 5 hot mamas out on the town. Watch out! We went to Kam's and sang karaoke. Oh !!! I ran into Rick, (MARK MAGUIRE LOOKALIKE) He just moved back from Florida and is looking better than ever. We reminisced for a few and then Andy came. We were all having a blast. I was out very very very late. We cruised in the Excursion and listened to Kid Rock and just all drove around and talked about everything. It was a weird, fun, exciting and adventurous night. 4 am came quick and then I was junk! I made them drop me off and then realized my car was parked at Kam's garden. Thank Goodness Coco stayed on the couch because we had the Escalade to bring me to my car in the am. I thought I was stranded. I slept most of the morning away and then i went out to dinner with T.A. We had a really nice time at F1 but next time we go we are definitely racing first. It is such a cool place. The food was pretty good too. I was buzsing off of the champagne and the bud lites but we continued to go drinking at D'Ann's in Holbrook. Everyone was there. It was a great night for all present I think. I went home shortly after due to some drama . . . . . . . . . . . . I had a blast . . . . . . . .OH WELL . . . .l . . .. . . . .
I believe the last thing that I remember before dozing off for the night was Telling Andy to grow up as I slammed the door.
Yup... that definitely either was a dream or it really happened. Not sure. I still am not sure. Hmmmmm
Happy Thanksgiving is the only thing that comes to mind!
hahahaha


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home