Wednesday, March 03, 2004

A little taste of the beginning, middle and end of the transcript

Gravel, wood chips, and dust collected in my knees, as I crawl out to runaway.

A Burning church, pushed away high clouds of black smoke which edge the sky above the tall flames. Up higher and higher it disappears like a balloon lost in the sea of the horizon. Orange and Violet strokes of paint across the fading October day. The last golden rays of the disappearing sun poaching out of the dark fire clouds appears on the stain glass above the burning attic.

Looking from afar, I catch a glimpse behind my shoulder and stand quietly as I give a small smirk to the trees and wind. My hair falling all around me hovering my bare shoulders. This sin will spread like the wings of a black crow taking flight during a rainstorm.

I walked carelessly down a grassy hill, every now and then pushing my mattered wet hair behind my ears, and stopping to catch my breath.

I look up once more to see the world beginning to turn. I stand with my hands on my sides to keep me balanced as the ground shifts below my feet.

My lungs and skin are covered in black fog, and my face is no longer pale white snow.

As the sun begins to find it's place in bed, I sit beneath a tall oak tree. Bird songs, embracing the coming of the new fall, welcoming the violent night before me.

They seem to know more about myself then I do.

It's disturbing because I've been searching all these years for answers, and the only way I can get anyone to make any sense is to tie them up and leave them to burn.

Loud crashing lighting, thunder above my head. It's beautiful see and comforting to know I'm not that only one who gets angry.

But why am I the only one who feels abused?

I run out to the falling rain and twirl in circles until my body falls to the mud and my sore knees begin to bleed.

I lay my body down and feel the storm begin to wash out all the darkness within my soul.

It feels so wonderful to know that even in death beauty is everlasting.



www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home