Monday, March 08, 2004

MISSES AND KISSES RIGHT BACK ATCHA . . . WITH NOTHING BUT A T-SHIRT ON I CAN SAY ANYTHING CRAZY . . .

Posted to: Ruby@rubysfire.com
Posted by: MM1per@yahoo.com
Date Posted: 08-03-2004 01:34:14am EST
Subject: The Song of the Century . .
Message: It has only been 58 minutes since you headed back to Mass and we are already missing you. Here is the song . . . . from the bottom of my heart. Miss you girl. It was so good to see you

On my way for the day I find no sorrow
Everyday is all the same there's no tomorrow
And I feel like I feel
Cause it's cold here where you left me

Hey I think that someday I might need you somehow
I, I think I might have loved you
These things I said but you were
A million miles away

On my way for the day I find my heart is not for taking
And I know it's all but gone
It only served to make me cry
And I feel like I feel
Cause it's black here with your memory

www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home