Wednesday, June 02, 2004

YOU

I want to feel your body next to mine
Lying in my bed.
I want to wrap my arms around your neck
My head against your head
I want to touch your skin, kiss your face
trace your fingertips
I want to feel you touch me back, my love
force upon me your embrace
I want to take that forceful love of yours
Break through my chained up heart
I want to feel the way it feels to love
It's time for a brand new start
I yearn for your affection
I want to feel your strong shoulders
propped up right next to me
Lean over and trace your tattoo
while my fear of love goes free
I want to touch your lips and eyes
memorize your beautiful face
and kiss you from your head to your toes
and not ever miss a trace.
I want to feel you from the inside
Your thoughts, your love, your fears
Please hurry here to break my hearts chain
Please make my heart aware


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home