Saturday, May 07, 2005

Daddy 5/7/2000~5/7/2005

Dear Daddy,
It's been 5 years since you left me and the pain doesn't seem to get any lighter. I remember someone told me on the day that you died, that the pain will go away with time. It hasn't left me not even one little bit. You were my whole world. You were my inspiration. I just wanted to tell you that even though it seems like I have been slowly falling down hill these last 5 years... I want you to know that I am going to be o.k. I am going to get myself out of this mess that I am in. You taught me everything that I know and I know it seems like I might not be using that knowledge now, but I promise I will pull through this for Hannah and for you.
I feel so lost and like such a failure. I just want you to know that I will be back on top again.. This is just a little bump in the road and I am going to stand up tall again daddy. You know I will. I don't ever want to let you down and I am so sorry if I am now.
I love you dad. I miss you every day of my life and I want you to come back.
I miss you so much that it hurts.
Love,
Kaie
www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home