Wednesday, June 22, 2005

EXHAUSTED

How could you just walk away and never turn back?
I stand here and watch you. I am watching you leave me.
After all that we have endured throughout these many years and you are gone.
You left not one thing for me to remember you.
It's all empty here.
I am completely empty inside.
I want to make you turn and see me.
See the expressions on my face.
See my tears.
I can't shout. My tongue is numb.
The words aren't audible.
My heart cannot comprehend the reasons.
I don't know what to do.
I was wishing on the stars tonight and I felt like you were here.
You have always been the fire that burns my midnight sky.
Now there is just ice chills.
Back then I felt as if you had broken into heaven,
Just to roll back the clouds.
You and I were on a mission
We searched and found eachother
IT was a one and a million love
You gave me that sacred kiss
We said we would never, ever chance it
We thought we would never miss
NOw I lie in bed and cry myself to sleep
I wonder where you are.
Are you tickling someone elses back?
Are you kissing her neck and her forehead?
DO you think of me like I think of you?
When can I breathe again?
I just want to kiss your face.
Who is going to whisper through my silent tears?
Who is going to chase away all of my fears?
You are gone baby and I am so broken.
The only way I fall asleep is to cry.



www.rubysfire.com

1 Comments:

Blogger JSabata said...

Awesome. I like this one alot... now you DEFINITELY have to write for www.factversesfiction.com.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home