Monday, September 18, 2006

YEAAAAH I am still alive

I have been so busy for the past few months. The move to Phoenix finally did happen. It just took longer to get settled than I expected. I am still trying to catch my breath.
I am going to start bloggong regularly. I promise. I have actually missed the venting process. I miss it muchly.
I hope everyone is well. I have alot to catch you up on but I am not worried. I have my whole life ahead of me to tell you my stories.
I'll be back in a few days to start my journey of words for you.
Ta Ta for now!
xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyways, superb site!

Also visit my site - jualmasf.jimdo.Com

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home