Friday, July 08, 2005

The one I now know I want

I sit and I reflect on these past few months. I have even wandered back as far as last year. I chuckled thinking of the memories. Pondering the conversations I have had, and the wonderfully amazing people whom I have met. The oppurtunity that has been sprung upon me could not have come at a better time. The final chapter of this nightmare like book has ended. The "book" meaning my life. This part of my life, like a torn page, is finally gone.
It is such a huge release to me. Incredibly enough, I feel so optimistic. I have cut my ties from many people. People whom I thought were my friends, when in reality were only back stabbers, who held me back from what I am really supposed to be in my life.
Not only do I have my dream job, but I have already been complimented on my work and they are discussing already promoting me to a bigger and better position because of the fact I have picked up on it so fast and offered ideas on bettering the company and they were impressed. I am incredibly content. Finally. It's been a long time coming. So. Financial Situation... CHECK. Now. To work on my home situation.
I have been offered to share a 4 bedroom home with Brian. Renae and I have been discussing renting a house. I was thinking of renting my friend Matty's condo in Rockland. It is vacant now and all he wants is the mortgage. So my friends have come through for me. IT's just a shame that I opted to eject from my current home.


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home