Monday, September 01, 2003

I am not quite sure if I would say how lucky I am to have been able to love 3 men in my life. I am not quite sure if I would even place such a strong definition before their names. but I do know one thing, whatever it was that I felt for them when it was good, was indescribable and very short lived. I can't blame them nor myself for the lack of longivity but I can say confidently that I was the overachiever and I was the one who yearned for love.
So, To Paul, Brian and Billy. . . . . . .



"Love is not finding someone to go to bed with, but finding someone you want to wake up next to in the morning. Love is not finding the perfect person, but finding the imperfect person perfect."


"I love you, not for what you are, but who I am when I am with you."


"If I could be anything in the world, I would want to be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."


"To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world."


"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left. I lived a few weeks while you loved me."




"If the purpose of life is to fall in love with someone, then loving you is the purpose of my life."

"Marriage is not a ritual or an end. it is a long, intricate, intimate dance together, and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.


"Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination."


"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice."


"The deep joy we take in the company of people with whom we have just recently fallen in love is undisguisable."


"Music I heard with you was more than music, and bread I broke with you was more than bread. Now that I am without you, all is desolate; all that was once so beautiful is dead."


"Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home