Monday, October 13, 2003

And some still ask why I am so devilish.....

My foundation was robbed. Tried and True went right out the door. My departures were old. I stood in the room. She came wearing my boots and helmet. At that particular time love had challenged me to stay. At that particular moment I knew not to run away. At that particular month I knew I would win this game.
We thought a break would be good. For 4 months we sat and vacillated. We thought a small time apart would clear up the doubts that were abounding. At that particular time Love encouraged me to wait. At that particular moment it helped me to be patient, and that particular month we needed time to marinate what "us" meant.
I've always wanted for you what you wanted for yourself. And yet I wanted to save us .. I wanted your help. I kept on ignoring the ambivalence you felt and in the mean time I lost myself.. I am sorry I lost myself. I am.
You knew you needed more time. Time spent alone with no distraction. You felt you needed to fly so low and high to define what you wanted. Well love encouraged me to leave at that time. I am letting you desert me. That particular month was harder than you believe.. but tell me why the fuck she was in my Prada boots and the helmet you bought for me? Oh and I hope you don’t mind my wiping the floor with her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home