Friday, October 24, 2003

My perception of people has completely changed dramatically in the last 3 days. I cannot even fathom where or how some people were brought up and how ugly and battered it was. I feel bad for these negative people. These people who were raised as judgemental, closed minded and impulsive badgerers. It is incredible the lack of education some people have been subjected to settling with. I was blessed and fortunate to have been raised in a wonderful home with a wonderful family. I am extremely lucky. I really wish I had more time in my days to educate one more person on my lifestyle or to even offer wisdom on anything. I have seen and overcome alot in my life and know that I could help atleast one person better understand their own way of thinking. I am not a miracle worker nor am I the smartest human being. I can say however that I am well educated and I am very experienced in alot of things. I have "been there, done that" in so many aspects.
Although I have alot of my own prejudices for my own reasons, I still keep an open mind and do not blame the rest of the "group" for the individual act or reason for my dislike. Hence the Rico law. I hate the government for that very reason. The Rico law is the most re-donkulous thing I have ever read, or learned about. IT makes absolute no sense and it angers me to the fullest. The Rico law is the very reason I have no trust or respect in the United States Government and I simply will never vote or be a part of it in any way. I am however proud of my country and Support our troops and such...I just will not support the voting. It sickens me. If you are interested in reading more about the Rico law. just go to the www.ricolaw.com
So apparently people want to question BLOGGER BLOCKED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home