Sunday, November 02, 2003

Dear Brian,
You think I'd leave your side baby? You know me better than that. You think I'd leave you down when your down on your knees? I wouldn't do that. How do you think that I ever would?
If only you could see into me. When you are cold, I'll be there to hold you tight to me. When you are outside baby and you can't get in. I will show you you're so much better than you know. When you are lost and you're alone and can't get back again. . I will find you darlin' and bring you home. If you want to cry, I am here to dry your eyes. And in no time you'll be fine. You think I'd leave your side baby? You know me better than that. You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees? I wouldn't do that. How do you like being alone? If only you could see into me. When you are low I'll be there by your side.
Love,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home