Monday, November 10, 2003

So I am blatantly screwing off at work today. I got a ton of work done on Friday so now I am completely bored with nothing to do. I don't get online much at work like I would like to but today I am bored so I am acting up. I am once again confused and aggravated with the status of my relationship with H. Brian has been bothering me about my decision and what it is going to be. I am torn between the both of them and it is so stressing me out. I am getting very tired of H going away all the time and I cannot stand fighting with him about it anymore. I just want to remain single for a while until I can figure it all out. The "cutting ties" thing has really been working out for me and I am glad that I did what I did. I don't like the fact that some people don't really understand but I needed to "permanently delete" my recycle bin ya know what I mean?
At any rate, I am going to hang tight through December with H. We have that trip that is already paid for and a ticket in my name and I really do want to give him a shot again but then again I really don't. Like I said I am very very torn and confused. I don't know what to do. Well I am off for a meeting. I am going to meet this project manager today to discuss some sort of contract. He sounds so hot on the phone... watch him be nasty right? It is sometimes so deceiving.
Until then,
Ciao'
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home