Monday, November 17, 2003

WILL & GRACE ( PIERRE & KATE)

Ahhhhh
I drank the wine, I took a bath and I am cozy in my jammies. I am so ready for my Cloud Bed. I am definitely going to get a good nights sleep. I had a bad day today and I am just soaking it in. I am still stressing about Hoss but there is nothing I can do. I vented to a few friends and I feel a little better because I know I did nothing wrong and I did not deserve this. I am going to stop blaming myself. H will realize what he has lost. Although it is a great loss to me... his is a lot larger.
I am off to cuddle with my gay friend Pierre. He came over to chat with me and see the new house. He loves my color choice for the living room. We have not spent quality time together since I worked in his salon and he was up the street at some cutting class and decided to drop in. Now we are going to sit together and talk. I love when he braids my hair. We are like 2 high school chics when we are together. He is awesome! I miss him muchly.
Well, Hannah is almost asleep. Her and Pierre are lounging watching Finding Nemo and I am just wrapping up a few things in Quick Books. I cannot wait to sleep soundly....
First Pierre...
Have a great evening.
Tomorrow is another day and I will be alot better I am sure.
Good Evening and Merry Partings
Love,
Katie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxooxxooxxooxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home