Monday, January 12, 2004

ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED...MY LITTLE PRETTIES!!!

Questions answered
For those of you who actually use my address at Rubys fire.com I am now going to answer the questions that you have asked me. I figured it would be easier if I answer them altogether in hopes of avoiding any future emails with questions. I do not mind questions but it is particularly weird when I do not know you. So here goes....for the most part anyway.


I have a few fetishes: blue prints, check books, SUV's and money
Fetishes in bed..... hmmmm I absolutely do..will I tell you..ummm Nope

When I was little, I wanted to become an architect, an interior decorator, a marine biologist, a graphic designer, and a vetrinary's assistant. I still haven't decided.. . but temporarily I am an accountant and have been a hairdresser for 9 years.

I'm a poet.

Sometimes I speak with sarcasm and cynicism, but I don't think on my feet too quickly.

I blame that on the fact I can think abstractly easier than I can logically. I tend to vent easier on paper and or the blogger. I have a tough time voicing my true feelins aloud but have found myself less stressed after blogging.

I do have a hand written journal. It is far more intense and intimate. There is where you would find my fetishes in bed....word for word proof.

I enjoy skiing and riding Harley's yes. I also like to walk and to do Yoga. I am a huge football and baseball fan. I can talk stats with the best of them.

My daughter is not a gangsters child. Whomever told you that or wherever you may have read that is completely false. She is the daughter of a Lebanese man named Paul whom resides in Massachusetts and is not a gangster by any means.

No. I am not a member of a motorcycle club. The club I "hang around" (so to speak) is a men's club only. They are not a gang and I am never in danger with them. Thanks for the concern but they are actually a nation of great men. If you look on my home page there is a link that you can click and read all about them. (OMC)

No I am not married, engaged or pregnant. ha ha
I have all intentions of getting married.
But a house needs to be purchased first, then marrieage, then one more child....then travel and write a trilogy.

Yes I sing. I am not in a band. However, I do frequent the microphone with a few local kick ass bands. Doubleshot, Plaid Daddy Band and a newer band Fat Betty. Will I ever get my very own band again?? I really hope so. Oh I also have hopes of singing with the Colonel Mustard Band soon. They should be around the South Shore soon....hopefully.

I have a house in Whitman, MA. No I cannot tell you the exact address you freak of nature psycho path. I love my body and do not want to be murdered in my cloud of a bed. Thanks though.

What else? Oh
Yes I go to strip clubs. No I do not strip. I like to refer them as gentlemen's club's. The girls I see are very classy and beautiful women with brains. However I have frequented the trashy ones as well...for shits and giggles.

No I am not Traci Lords or Kylie Ireland. I have however met Traci and I love her.

The famous people I have met in my life...well I will disclose that in my book with explicit details.
There is just way too many to write in here and the stories are way too fun and detailed to give away for free.

I am not a witch with a green face and warts dumb ass. I do however worship the earth and the Lord and Lady. I do not cast spells on people. I pray for health, prosperity and happiness.

I think that sums up my emails. Thanks for the interest anyway.

Now back to work I go....on this bitter cold of a Monday afternoon?

Tonight? Jax and Allie are coming over for girls night. Party favors and wine is on the menu. Sounds fun to me.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have a lovely day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home