Monday, January 26, 2004

People keep asking me how things are going in my life. I just chuckle and state to them that it is the same old shit but a larger pile. I can't really be specific because Goddess Forbid someone may take it the wrong way which is why part of this blogger will be blocked. Starting....... Now ***BLOGGER BLOCKED FOR AUTHORIZED USERS ONLY***
So in closing I guess I will say that I am feeling very uneasy, quite smothered by everyone in my life (not just specific person or people. I am feeling anxious about my book. I am aggravated with the whole editing process and also very confused at the manuscript. Alot of stuff has been crossed out and re worded but I do not like the way it has been edited. I like my words. At any rate. My dead line is Friday Feb. 13. I am so pressed for time. I am stressing, there are not enough hours in my day. I need to get the book done, try to have the rest of my time with Hanny and then try to establish a relationship. I am wigging out. I am tired of endless explanations and tireless efforts to make everyone happy and you know what? I am not doing it anymore. I am focusing on my well being. I need to do that for myself. I need to concentrate on fixing myself. I actually did it. I made an appointment for a shrink. It will cost me alot of $$ but I don't care. I need it and finally I will be able to deal with all of my skeletons instead of living with them. I will be able to fix myself...... BY MYSELF.
John and I are arguing. He is going to Vegas this weekend and I am taking a 1/2 day Friday, Going skiing Saturday and then Liz's Super Bowl party on Sunday. I have the baby all weekend. So I need to find a sitter for Skiing on Sat. We are only going to Wachusset for the day. I promised Hannah. So anyway.. becuse Liz is going away, I have William and HAnnah and then skiing and Super Bowl ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Have a great day! I am off to work for the time being.
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home