Thursday, April 08, 2004

Posted to Ruby@Rubysfire.com 04-08-04 11:33 A.M. EST

SUBJECT: FOR YOUTake another mother fucking hit of LSD
Let all the leverance of the world belong to you
Well I can understand just why you went away
Too young to feel the pain and bitterness of love
Well I could never understand a mother fucking word you ever said
and then the people that you hurt came down on you
Well I can understand just why you went away
outside I waited for you to come home
It was all good
Yes it was all good
Take a look I' gonna blow my fantasy away
Turn off the lights and shine the spotlight down on you
Well I could never understand a fucking thing you did
Outside I waited for the day you'll come back home
You were my love, my hope, my world
My world's tumbling down
It's all good


www.rubysfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home