Wednesday, September 24, 2003

ANOTHER DAY I AM CONFUZZZED

Ok
So I just don't want to work anymore. I am so sick and tired of it. I am going to QUIT or I am going to make them fire me.. ANyone have any suggestions?
I figure I could just take a few weeks off, collect myself while collecting unemployment and then decide what I am seriously going to do. Do I want to work 9-5 for the rest of my life? Do I want to take on the stress and aggravation of owning my own salon? Do I want to go back to school to better myself? Ohhh I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. -THIS PARAGRAPH BLOCKED FOR PRIVACY-I want normalcy. Seriously. I do. I know that is so hard to believe but I do. I am tired of struggling, tired of the drama, tired of the male species althogether quite frankly. I am going to go away next weekend alone with Hannah and I am going to hash it all out. I get no help from her suck ass father.. he is no help. I cannot stomach his existence sometimes and it's not like I have any ties here in MAssachusetts. I am just going to figure out what to do about employment, go move to Texas, buy a ranch and take care of my baby and my horses. And Brian, I am taking LOLA. I don't care what you say. HA. ALONE!!! Ahhhhh doesn't that just sound nice? YEah so anyway, IT is Wednesday night and what did I accomplish today you might ask? NOTHING and I am glad. Besides the fact my poor punkin head is sick and I could not go away.... YEAH I am relaxed and content with sitting in my house at 10:57 pm on a Wednesday night crying alone to Lifetime Movie Network. I always seem to feel better after those flicks. Seriously. AND PLEASE. Noone bother me. Don't call, don't drop by to see the new place, Don't do anything. Stay home and Go to bed early. I am. Talk to you all later and tomorrow I am sure I am fired and I don't CARE. Anthony, thank you for puttin up with me for 2 years, thank you for being my best friend and I will always love you unconditionally. I wish we were married every day of my life. xox
BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home