Sunday, September 28, 2003

LONG CONFUSING WEEKEND

It is Sunday and I am still recovering from my long long weekend.
I am very tired and worn out I guess. I had a wonderful time on Friday night. I just wish Last night was equally wonderful...but it was not. I guess you win some and lose some. I had my heart broken last night when HE walked into the Whitman house with another chick on his bike...but like I said you win some and you lose some. I know he said it was innocent and he was doing someone a favor but I just don't know. Anyway, I am going to see a movie in a few hours to get away from it all and then I am going to make myself a cup of tea, hop into my big cloud of a bed and snuggle with Hannah and get a great night sleep in hopes that I will hear from him tomorrow. Will talk to everyone later.
Love,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home