Sunday, October 12, 2003

I'M HOME, I'M HOME so MERRILY I ROAM

Did anyone see how absolutely beautiful the moon has been the past two nights. I went out on my roof with a friend of mine last night eh um well this morning and just stared at the moon. It was so relaxing and so completely easing. I love the moon and the stars and the cool night air. I have this flat roof that is right outside one of my bedrooms and we can just climb through the window and step on the roof. I was thinking that when the summer comes I am going to throw a grill out there with some lounge chairs and just hang out there. It is big and FLAT. It could possibly be made into another room but I will stick to the Patio idea. Last night while I was out with my pals, I was graced with the presence of a fellow witch. It was brief but pleasant. She took me outside and blessed my ring and I was so grateful. She was really sweet. I am going to color her hair this week and cut it too. No matter where I go I acquire new clients. I am just so special huh?
Anyway I am wide awake right now and thinking about digging into my book but I think I should just take a break from it for a while anyway. I have not sat on my comfy brand new couch and relaxed in so long and I think I might just do that. Do any of you have Comcast*? I have it and I love it although it is so expensive ya know? Well there is this ON DEMAND* feature. The way it works is kind of like pay per view. Except it is free. Like if I miss an episode of the Soprano's then I can go to Channel one, choose HBO, go to Sopranos and it will play it from that minute. I can even fast forward or rewind or pause or even record. IT is BAD ASS. I missed Friends this past Thursday and I got to come home and watch it. It was so cool. So I think I am going to play around with it right now. My man called me tonight. I was so happy to hear him. He is so awesome! He said he would be home tomorrow instead of Monday and then we are going to go on a bike ride. woo hoo. I miss our "alone" bike rides. It is just a completely different "ride" ya know? I mean I love going for rides with "packs" but it is so much more enjoyable when it is just him and I. I am so glad I have him. I am so lucky to have him.
He seemed to be having a good time and I am glad because he deserves it. He is such a hard worker and such an awesome dad... I just really like this man. He ROCKS haha
His birthday is Monday and I have no idea what to get him. Any suggestions?
Let me know....
Well Tomorrow (today technically) should be a good day. I know it is going to rain and I hope the rain will not bring me down. But I am going to do some shopping and go get my nails done and see if Chrissy will pull some kind of highlight through the front of my hair. I just want something different. I have not bonded with Chrissy in a while so I just really want to see her and hang out with her. I mean we used to be together EVERY day. Inseperable. I wish it was like that again.. but we both are just so busy.. plus it is so dangerous when we get together sometimes because all we do is shop and shop and shop.. hahah UH OH... Christmas season is a coming and you will never find Chrissy and I at that time. We are amongst the missing.. Most likely at the Wrentham outlets or any mall in The New Englad area. We are so bad.
haha
I am gonna call her right now.
She is working at the bar and I just miss her.
See you all soon and I will talk to you tomorrow.
Love always,
Katie xoXoxO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home