Friday, October 10, 2003

Trapped

I like being hurt ...so send the pain below where I need it.
You used to beg me to take care of things.
And smile at the thought of me failing.
But long before having hurt.
I'd send the pain below.
Much like suffocating.
You used to run me away while laughing
And cry about the affect of my returning
And long before having hurt
I'd send the pain below
I can't feel my chest. I ignore
Drop down because of you
I can't feel my chest
Drop dead
I like feeling hurt... so send the pain below
much like suffocating

When passion is lost and all the trust is gone
Way too far for way too long
Children crying, cast out and neglected
Only in a love so cold.. only in a love so cold
Hold the hand of your best friend
Look into their eyes and watch them drift away
Some might say I have done the wrong things
For way too long
Fever inside the storm
So I'm turning away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home