Thursday, October 09, 2003

AMG

So today was a good day. No problems at all. Remember that song by oh my God... what was his name. Dr. Dre? or someone. Ice Cube! Thats it. "Today was a Good Day". Every time I do have a good day and I am sitting back relaxing towards the end of the day, I swear to Goddess, that that song plays through my head. It is quite amusing actually. If you happen to be in my presence towards the end of a good day you may actually hear me singing the chorus. haha I was just laughing to myself while that song played through my head and trying to figure out what I was going to say. I am supposed to meet Anthony tonight. I miss him so much. We don't talk to eachother like we used to. We kind of drifted away from eachother. He truly is my best friend. I say that because besides Liz and Renae..... He knows EVERYTHING about me and my life. And I mean everything...if not even more than Liz and Renae. It's funny because he is so professional and so successful and he just has the best assets of a friend and he still friggan puts up with me. I mean he was always there for me when I was going through shit with Brian and always there to listen to the current travesty that may be occuring at the moment. haha He handles me like a trooper. If I were to get married again... it would be to his twin. He is the best person I have ever known. Truly, he is. I remember when I first met him in his Silver Mercedes AMG.(hahah I thought he put the AMG on his steering wheel because AMG are his initials) hahah He was the sweetest. I can still hear his voice as we sat together in his car and just talked. It was so special awwwwwwww. hhahaha No but seriously we are only friends and I love him like the big brother I never had. I know that if I needed him that he would be there and he knows I would do anything in the world for him. I am going to call him right now actually and tell him to come over. He is out with the Boys, scoping out all the women and watching the game. Ladies, when I tell you that he and his friends are the most beautiful men that you would ever see in your life... I am so not lying. MY GOD. The whole "Crew" as he calls them, are absolutely ripped, cut, muscular and gorgeous! I yi yi! But I know he will come see his princess tonight if I want him to huh A? Yeah u will.... His cell phone ringing right now. Ahhhh He is at Level with Louie and Pea Head. hahah The 3 cutest guys there I am sure. HE said he can't come over tonight. Oh Well... hmmmmm Who will come over and keep me company tonight? HAaaaa I just talked to his friend Louie. These guys must think I am a wacko. Anthony tells them everything that happens to me. Anthony!!! You are supposed to keep what I tell you a secret. ...
"baby girl, you know my situation, and sometimes I know you get impatient.
But you don't put on a show to get ovations
Take it to court and go through litagations
And I respect you gangsta
Treat you like a princess
And put something on your neck to thank you
She's my pinch hitter
When the startin lineup ain't playin right
I come off the bench with her
It might sound like I'm gassin you
But it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger
We been creepin and sneakin
Just to keep it from leakin
We so deep in our freakin
That we don't sleep on the weekend
Wifey's a little bit uptight
Wonderin why I keep coming home in the middle of the night
It'll be alright if y'all bump heads it'll be a fight
But I said it'll be alright
That is our song punkin'.. hahahah did you ever think in a million years that when we first started talking that we would be as close as we are now? I most certainly didn't.
What is the other song we have??? Oh the other one by Fabalous.
Come on ma, it's more than a flashin
I woulda traded it all, in orderly fashion
My villa in Florida we crashin
Just off the shore, so you can hear when water be splashin
The drop top 3 and a quarter we dashin
The flawless diamonds and the border we flashin
The money, we oughtta be stashin
I make sure every quarter be cashed in, I can't really explain it
My friend be thinkin I'm slippin
These girls be thinkin I'm trippin
What kinda weed he be smokin
What type of drinks he be sippin
Sweet thing, just to think of you dippin
Would have me with the blue's so hard, you would think I was crippin
Now, you relaxin' in the Benz
Credit cards with no limits, so you don't worry about maxxin' when you spend
Ever since you've been askin' 'bout the friends
How'd you like it if, both our name's had Gags on the ends, uh
I really like what you've done to me , I can't really explain it I'm so into you

hahahahahah We have more songs baby don't we? hahaha What the hell A. I want you to come over and see me. I am so mad at you. NO I cannot come to Level. I want to but I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home