Wednesday, October 08, 2003

"Just make sure you don't tell on me especially the members of your family. It's best that we keep this to ourselves and not tell anybody in our inner circle. I wish I could tell the world because you are such a pretty thing when you're done up properly. I might wanna marry you someday if you watch that weight and you keep your firm body. What part of our history's reinvented. What part of your memory is selective? Katie. I will take care of you if you take care of me... off of the record"

THOSE WORDS THAT WILL NEVER LEAVE MY BRAIN. I just could never forget them or mix them up. That is the most ridiculous conversation I have ever had. God I just cannot get him out of my mind right now. Billy said these words to me and then the nxt day I never sw him again. For almost 8 years and then last night.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home