Sunday, November 02, 2003

Dear Katie,
I know what you need and I have everything you need. I promise I am not going to hold out on you. You need to be patient. We've been together for a few years and sure we've shed a few tears
Called eachother knick names like sugar plum or pooh bear. I'm always on the road hardly ever home always busy this busy that can't talk on the phone. I know you're aggravated walking around frustrated. Patience is getting short and you can no longer tolerate it. Listen babe, I'm just motivated and I do this for us. To really be honest you stuck with me through all my struggles. I can't even express in words how much that I love you. I'm going to stand as a man never above you. I could tell you were different from most when I approached you. I love the way you touch me in those elaborate ways. Babe if you give it to me, I'll give it to you as long as you want. You know I have it. Katie listen. I feel your love for me and how it moves through you. I've been longing for the moment to speak the truth to you. I'm never home, I always get up and go. I never meant to put a thousand pounds of stress on your head. I love the way you sleep and how we cuddled in bed. Katie, I still embrace your patience, shed all your tears with me. I'm asking babe to please continue to bear with me. I started out broke, constantly on the road. Cutting up on the street like I would never get old. Mad years have passed and we still have eachothers back. I went from nothing to driving a lexus, a harley and you are swinging in my Navigator. I will cross the mountain high until I touch the sky. I pull up to our house in my Yukon Denali. It's been a few months since you have seen me and you are looking good in the Gucci bikini and your 3.5 carats is looking fleazy. No matter what I do in the world, please never leave me. Fall back babes I'll make your lifestyle easy as I raise your daughter don't ever grease me. Katie if you give it to me, I'll give it to you. You know that I have it.
Love,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home