Sunday, September 14, 2003

MY RAGE FOR RUBY's FIRE

So as I continuously struggle with my fucking web site... I needed to take a break. I have no idea where my pictures went, my links, my music. I am so friggan heated right now that I may just blow a head gasket ok? I spent 3 days getting this site to perfection and now my blogger is not even linked to it. Ahhhhhhh I am so in need of a menthol cigarette and I am not even drinking. I just took out my Wicca Rede because sometimes I need to be reassured that whatever you do will come back to you 3x more.(Good or Bad) Well. I am biting my tongue about this web host. Grrrrrrrr
Hopefully my friend Kris will rescue me. I love that fucking kid. He is my sister Trisha's Ex boyfriend and I seriously think we all cried when they broke up. We all got so attached to him. I love my sister but I think I "LIKE" him better than I like her. I am such a bloddy bitch huh? No he is such a good Kid. HE said he would help me so hopefully he will. LOVE YA KRIS!!!!
At any rate, I am going to the store to get some cigarettes and to grab a Lunchable for Hannah's Lunch.. (I have not had time to food shop as of yet this week) and then I am going to attack this web site dilemmna I am dealing with. I should have the Ruby's Fire site back up and burning shortky. Talk to you later. I love you all!
Ruby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home