Monday, September 15, 2003

Who am I kidding.... I love my Web Site but I am so miserable right now. I havent been able to sleep soundly in days. I can't eat, I am fidgeting more and more and I just can't seem to seriously smile without force. -THIS PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR ALL PUBLIC VIEWING-
Anyway, I tried to post a message on the Outlaws Massachusetts board and it wouldn't let me. So here is the message to my pals......

OK.. I just wrote a note to everyone and then it said there was an internal error on the server. Let me try again. Hi to all of my friends in Brockton and Taunton. Thanks for all of the good times. The Taunton house is coming along awesome. Just get that t.v. so I can bring some DVD's over. haha JOE.. don't forget the clean linen lysol ok? Monster, you owe me like 4 packs of cigarettes (wink) Spank... Oh BOY! ... Hi Farmer. Thanks for the shirt babe! You rock! Hoss, you still owe me a ride. I HAVE BEEN SO ATTRACTED TO YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU. To the E Bo chapter.... Hi Leo and Tony.. Love you guys.Hi Jake! you are so cool. Love your leather pants man! Everybody.. Love you guys and I am so glad I know you. I enjoy being with every last one of you. See you all soon. Take care and be safe ~Love, Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home