Saturday, October 18, 2003

Kathleen's 30th Birthday

I am on my way to meet the wonderful family for dinner and drinks because it is my sisters birthday today. She is 30 years old. Although we never get to do this family thing as much as I would like, I am feeling nauseaus and sick still and should just stay home and get some rest. I wish I still had insurance so I could go to the Doctors. What an idiot I am. I definitely need an antibiotic of some kind. At any rate, maybe getting out into the fresh air and doing something will make me feel better. I just spent so much money online today. I bought this painting for my living room from the Pottery Barn and then I bought a pair of earrings from Tiffany's. I need to stop. ha ha. But then I feel better whenever I buy something for myself so I keep doing it. IT is like my therapy. See, some people will pick up a bowl of fattening foods and sit on the couch. I would rather spend money and get nice things. Call me a snob. I don't care. I work hard for my money. Well eh hum... I worked hard for my money. I deserve to be a princess. Don't you think I have suffered enough? I need my prince to divorce his wife and take me away from all of this drama. hahaha No seriously.. Things are looking better for me. I am going for the last of the job interviews and I am excited about it. It is Friday afternoon. Hopefully my flight will not be delayed. I should be arriving backn in Boston by 11:00 am. I am so dreading this trip to Tampa. I wish to God it was a pleasure trip. But sitting in a courtroom with the cold I have right now is not at all pleasure like. I am completely miserable.
Well it is time for me to go to meet the family. Talk to you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home