Wednesday, December 24, 2003

VIXEN

So I have had atleast 14 episodes of Road Rage today already and it isn't even 2 o'clock pm yet. I almost got out of my car on a few occasions and commited battery on a few people. DRIVE will ya??? I cannot stand it anymore. Then I am at Filene's and I am waiting and waiting and waiting in this long and quite obnoxious line. There was this bitch of a woman 2 people behind me saying "I only have this bottle of cologne and this pocket book, These people should just let me go ahead of them, I have to get back to work. This is so stupid. What did they buy the whole damn store. That is so rude."
I turned around so fast and said "You know what, I only have a bottle of cologne too and you are being extremely rude". And she continued with "Why don't you shut up."....and mumbled "I wasnt talking to you white girl". Which of course infuriated me and I just laughed and mumbled ....well we won't publish what I mumbled o.k? But I think for the people who know me well...you will know exactly what I mumbled. Stupid Bitch.... Just complete trash. The kind of woman with 8 kids with 8 different fathers and lives off of the state. Ya catch my drift???? I was talking to my friend Rob on the phone and he was like "You are such a Vixen". hahaha I haven't heard that word in a while but I just hate arrogant and ignorant people. They completely suck.
Well not only did that put a damper on my fa la la la la mood, When I get to the register finally, the broad at the counter has no more register tape and she has to wait for someone to bring it there. I was wigging. So I am running around like a crazy woman during work hours of course, trying to finish everything up. Just when I think I am all done.... I remember one more person. Hannah has WAY TOO MUCH stuff. SHe is going to get so overwhelmed.... I cannot wait to see what I got. I am so anxious.
Anyway, Tonight is the MEGA BASH at my Mom's. Anyone who is ANyone will be attending. It is always an exceptional gathering. Full of cheer and beer and tons and tons of food and liquor... Just a pleasurable time. I am so siked for Santa. I cannot wait..........
I hope everyone has a Great Holiday season. And Of Course A Happy New YEAR!!! That is also going to be a great night.
Talk to everyone after the Holidays.
Love ya!
Ruby
P.S. Ed, I am sorry you are so miserable... Come to my mom's house tonight for the PARTY.... You are more than welcome o.k.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home