Monday, October 20, 2003

Playground... school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you he's not breathing
Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello
If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll awake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello, I'm the light living for you so you can't hide
Don't cry
Suddenly I know I am not sleeping Hello
I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday
Hold on to me love
You know I can't stay long
All I wanted to say was I love you and I'm not afraid
Can you hear me?
Can you feel me in your arms
Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself are all my thoughts of you
Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere... noone is here
I fall into myself
This fool dragged me into madness
I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away
Don't turn away
Don't try to hide
Don't close your eyes
Don't turn out the light
I fight for what I see
But somehow I know theres so much more to come
I'm marvelized by my fear and seem to be blinded by tears
...if I willed it all away


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home